Our multinational partner company is looking for a Logistics Analyst colleague.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Community of young, motivated, and experienced professionals
• Exciting, engaging, and meaningful work
• Health, wellness, safety, and work-life balance
• Long-term career path
• Home office opportunity
What YOU will be doing:
• Driving consistency and best-practice deployment across the function.
• Booking freight invoice in Dolphin / Marview system. Keeping basic analysis in place for trend of spend by ledger, location, carrier etc.,
• Coordinating between internal transport procurement team and warehouse teams to and get the required input to complete the analysis or ad/hoc reporting requirements or support them on reporting requirements and numbers.
• Working on multidimensional reports (commodity wise, Supplier wise, Plant/site/Ledger wise etc.) and analysis based on Daily/Weekly/Monthly Operational data.
• Working together with providers to ensure invoice reconciliation and accruals.
• Collaborating with IT, Pune team and identifying continuous improvement, automation opportunities and gain productivity improvements.
• Understanding the Freight rate cards and do freight invoice validation and coordinate with Freight bill audit agency & Eaton team on exception management.
• Supporting function on ad/hoc transactional and analytical requirements under Logistics.
Requirements that make you the BEST candidate:
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
• Fluent English language capabilities, knowledge of German language is added advantage.
• Advanced Excel skills.
• Attention to detail and strong analytical mind-set with outstanding ability to collect and synthesize large amounts of data into a concise, straightforward format.
• Ability to work autonomously, proactive, and structured approach.
• Experience in working in a cross functional team.
• Experience gained in Supply Chain Management or Logistics is a plus.
• Understanding of Logistics analysis and freight audit process is an advantage