|Lokáció: EVESHAM, WORCESTERSHIRE||Fizetés: 22000 - 22000 GBP Per Annum|
|Szektor: Üzleti támogatás||Foglalkoztatás jellege: Szerződéses munkavállalás|
|Foglalkoztatás típusa: N/A||Jelentkezések: N/A|
|Megosztva: 11 hónapja||Referencia szám: 3155513|
Within the role you will provide support to employees alongside the HR team in the delivery of a seamless efficient and end to end HR process.
Main duties to include:
• Providing information and guidance on HR policies and procedures.
• Ensuring all documents are processed and systems set up in a timely manner for all new starters.
• Responsible for the maintenance of both hard copy and electronic employee files, ensuring starter files are created and leaver files are moved ready for archiving.
• Monitoring and ensuring reminders/ letters are sent out regarding probationary periods.
• Assist with minute taking at employee committees and hearings as appropriate.
• Assisting with the Recruitment process, acknowledging applications, arranging interviews as requested. Creating internal job adverts and posting new vacancies onto our website.
• Assist the HR Support with following up requests for pre-employment checks such as requesting Identification/right to work documents, sending reference requests and follow-ups.
• Maintain the Sage database for HR, including updating from different sources, checking data, collating and supplying information as instructed.
• Supporting HR related projects and assisting in their implementation.
• Managing the employee birthday card and new starter card distribution.
• Collate and file all departmental fire registers and update the tracker.
• Monitor and control the leaver tracker providing support with the leaver process as required.
• Provide support with updating the company organisation charts.
• Provide support with the employee intranet SharePoint.
• Provide other general administrative support as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Strong administration and organisational skills.
• Good IT skills: knowledge of HR database systems (not essential) and Intermediate MS Word, Excel Microsoft Office and CRM.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills – ability to communicate confidently and professionally at all levels.
• Ability to maintain upmost confidentiality and professionalism, honesty and integrity.
• Positive and flexible attitude.
• Commitment to teamwork but also ability to work on own initiative.
• Reliable, accurate and have close attention to detail.
• Ability to develop excellent relationships with all colleagues and maintain approachability.
• Self-motivated with the ability to motivate others.
11.5 - 13 GBP Per Hour
GERRARDS CROSS, BUCKINGHAMSHIRETudjon meg többet
9.25 - 9.25 GBP Per Hour
EXMINSTER, DEVONTudjon meg többet
19000.00 - 21500.00 GBP Per Annum
CRAWLEY, WEST SUSSEXTudjon meg többet
18000 - 22000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
WakefieldTudjon meg többet
10.50 - 10.50 GBP Per Hour
SWINDON, WILTSHIRETudjon meg többet