|Lokáció: EALING, LONDON||Fizetés: 36000 - 42000 GBP Per Annum|
|Szektor: Property & Construction||Foglalkoztatás jellege: Közvetítés|
|Foglalkoztatás típusa: N/A||Jelentkezések: 1|
|Megosztva: 7 hónapja||Referencia szám: 3294256|
The role is completely new , previously the business outsourced this position to a specialist provider but due to expansion the business would like to bring this role in - house and welcome the successful candidate to successful business.
The core requirement of the role is to ensure that the whole of the business is compliant to the required standards and to also ensure that the business is delivering food safety to BRC level, ensuring that all documentation and certification is up to date.
The business occupies over 100 staff.
Some of the main duties include ;
• Compliance (Health, Safety and Food Safety): To support the wider compliance management team in delivering food safety (BRC / NSF) and HEALTH, SAFETY accreditations
• Quality Systems: Assist in maintaining quality standards throughout food service (written, procedural and work flows)
• Administration: To assist in the ongoing management of all administration throughout the HEALTH, SAFETY and BRC accreditation
• Environmental: To support and maintain environmental objectives of the business
• Training: Support operational management and employee training programs.
Analyse training needs to develop new training or modify/improve existing training in line with HR guidelines.
• Assist and participate in ongoing internal audits to support and retain accreditations (HEALTH, SAFETY, NSF and future BRC)
• Liaise with departmental managers to ensure food safety and HEALTH, SAFETY standards are maintained throughout operational activities
• Provide data and statistical KPI analysis through weekly reporting (KPI’s – written reporting covering accident, environmental and quality / food and audit systems)
• Support, influence and guide operational management through compliance auditing, compliance and written reporting).
• Control and administration of all audits and non-conformance reporting
• Control and administration of all site training records and compliance
• Management and maintenance / write up of all policies / procedures and processes (associated with food safety)
• Management and support of HEALTH, SAFETY and food safety meetings
Salary negotiable but around 36 - 42k
15.00-16.00 GBP Per hour, inc Benefits
BRISTOL, AVON, UNITED KINGDOMTudjon meg többet
40000 - 43000 GBP Per Annum
LEICESTER ABBEY, LEICESTERSHIRETudjon meg többet
35,000.00-40,500.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
SOUTHAMPTON, HAMPSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMTudjon meg többet
26000.00 - 31000.00 GBP Per Annum
CARLISLE, CUMBRIATudjon meg többet
26000 - 31000 GBP Per Annum
LANCASTER, LANCASHIRETudjon meg többet