Our multinational partner company is looking for a talented Service Desk Support Agent to their team with German language skills.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Fancy office environment in Budapest, the most glamorous and exciting, living city in Europe
• Training and continuous learning and certification opportunities
• Chance to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
• Multilingual environment, native colleagues
• Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere with multicultural community and state-of-the-art technologies.
• Easy to access location and modern office building
• Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits; free sport allowance, All You Can Move SportPass, medical benefits and other perks
• Reimbursable language courses
• Team events and Company events
• High value awards and recognitions, annual bonus for top performers, and annual salary review
What you will be doing:
• Providing 1 and 1.5 level support (analysis and check on possible solutions) for applications in scope.
• Ticket creation/categorization/prioritization and escalation to respective Support Group.
• Coordinating the German end user resolution in cooperation with the other English speaking support units.
• Incident resolution and recovery.
• Communicating solution or workaround to the employees of the customer in German.
• Interface monitoring and alert tickets routing to the responsible resolver teams for further investigation.
• Communicating updates regarding major incidents to users.
• Running reports on active users on a quarterly basis and verifying with managers.
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and at least upper-intermediate English.
• Have experience in customer service – experience gained in IT Help Desk would be an advantage.
• Have at least High School degree.
• Have desire to learn - no IT background required, training will provide the necessary technical knowledge.
• Are open to work in shifts.
• Have excellent communication skills – both written and spoken.
• Are flexible, open-minded personality with a "can do" attitude.