Our prestigious client works in the technical industry and has a Shared Service Center in Budapest.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
· Value added processes, complex tasks – good motivator for long term
· Attractive work environment
· Good internal movement opportunities
· Corporate key client portfolio
What you will be doing:
· Ensure the proper level of Service is provided to the Customers & Country Team
· Ensure compliance Legal requirements, International regulations (Exportation) applying to the department’s activities
· Secure Country revenue by making sure orders are placed, released, shipped, invoiced in due time
· Ensure that Customer Claims (credit /debit memos) and Returns are properly handled and processed on time
· Control that agreed commercial terms and conditions are applied by the customers and propose corrective actions if not
· Actively understand/analyze Country and Customer requirements
· Manage the orders of their own customer portfolio (by business channels ) and follow the order up to the delivery to the customer warehouse as per customer expectations/requirements
· Track orders and manage day to day communication with Customers for all Order Management topics.
· Closely communicates with the various department of the company (Sales, Planning, Logistic, Pricing, Credit Management etc teams) across the world (Europe, Asia).
· Daily communication with 3rd party service providers (warehouse /forwarding agency)
· Make sure to provide a high level of service to the customers while optimizing the company revenue.
· Analyze and send out regular account statements to the customers
· Analyze AR Delinquency report, identify rout causes for outstanding items, take action to keep delinquency below target
· Provide copies of accounting documents (invoices, credit/debit memos)
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
· University Graduate in Supply Chain, Logistics or Business Administration
· English and German language knowledge
· Experience in Customer Relationship management in an international environment
· Any similar experience in Sales Administration/Order to Cash is a plus
· MS Office skills
· SAP experience in Supply Chain modules would be a plus.
Apply directly to Dóra Varga – Recruitment Consultant, for a short, pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Web page: www.reedglobal.hu