Our partner company’s EMEA Business Service Center established in 2015 where more than 600 people are working on what matters. Their mission is to provide high value services to support internal and external customers across electrical, hydraulics and corporate functions in EMEA.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
• We ensure health, wellness, safety, and work-life balance for you
• We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through company University
• We offer career advancement opportunities for you
What YOU will be doing:
• Building a Credit Collections strategy and ensure goals are achieved on European based portfolio
• Achieving & Exceeding Credit & Collections goals
• Defining key process enhancements that will drive enhancements through the OTC process and improve cash flow
• Providing enhancements to the credit function by automating and streamlining processes
• Providing accurate weekly cash forecasts, mitigation risk plans and clear escalation plans to Credit management based on collection activity
• Providing weekly action plans on delinquent customers across the portfolio to drive resolution and mitigate root cause.
• Analysing collection performance on portfolio and drive future strategy to ensure goals are met and exceeded
• Defining process/strategy to reduce and maintain a low volume/value of disputed items on the portfolio
• Reviewing customer credit risk to mitigate bad debts and reduce reserve account
• Engaging with key external stakeholders within regional operational plants – Sales, credit, and finance teams to enhance credit strategies.
• Working on documenting and standardizing processes within the function
• Providing support to the risk team to evaluate and provide recommendations on the receivables asset.
Requirements that make you the BEST candidate:
• At least 1 year of experience in a Credit & Collections role
• Fluency in English and French
• Strong understanding of the Order to cash process
• Strong customer focus
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
• Open and proactive team player
• Ability to manage multiple tasks within demanding timelines and an occasionally stressful environment.
Apply directly to Dóra Varga - Recruitment Consultant for a short, pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Web page: www.reedglobal.hu