|Lokáció: ACTON GATE, STAFFORDSHIRE||Fizetés: Salary Negotiable|
|Szektor: Accountancy||Foglalkoztatás jellege: Szerződéses munkavállalás|
|Foglalkoztatás típusa: N/A||Jelentkezések: N/A|
|Megosztva: 6 hónapja||Referencia szám: 3082745|
A household name with a newly refurbished site close to local amenities.
Alongside world class training, a generous holiday and salary package this client is offering study support.
A company that care about their employees – You are not just a number to them!
Working within the Group Finance function reporting to Financial Controller, supporting all aspects of the Business Planning & Management Reporting process. Your duties will include:
• Supporting the FP&A function providing management information to the Executive Management Team.
• Assist in the development and implementation of FP&A processes for all monthly, annual and ad-hoc reporting with standardised methodology and reporting across the Group.
• Develop and control the annual budget cycle for the Group reporting on all key performance targets throughout the year.
• Develop and control the annual X Year strategic planning cycle for the Group.
• Provide detailed bridge analysis between Budget, X Year plan and the monthly forecast.
• Contribute to the achievement of the Groups business objectives by providing advice and guidance to enable decision making.
• Providing and interpreting financial information, analysing change and advising accordingly.
• Developing financial management mechanisms that report on and minimise financial risk across the Group.
• Commercially appraising business change proposals to inform decision making.
• Analyse and report on all Group investment projects through the detailed gate process and post go-live review.
• Developing finance teams with competence to ensure that they are appropriately motivated so that they carry out their responsibilities to the required standards.
Skills & Competencies
• Advanced Excel
• Knowledge of the P&L and balance sheet structure
• Understanding of general ledger
• Accurate and thorough
• Time management
• Ability to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines
• Team player
• Experience working in a professional finance environment
• Manufacturing / engineering business exposure
• SAP exposure desirable not essential
• Part-Qualified Accountant or foundation level of an accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA, etc.)
• AAT qualification or relevant degree (desirable)
To be considered for this you must posses all of the above criteria and must be experienced in a similar role.
This is a unique opportunity to join a large company with a market leading reputation for staff retention. To apply please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
WEST BYFLEET, SURREYTudjon meg többet
18 - 18 GBP Per Hour
WOTTON, SURREYTudjon meg többet
28000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
REDHILL, SURREYTudjon meg többet
30000 - 36000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
DORKING, SURREYTudjon meg többet
35000 - 42000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CHESSINGTON, SURREYTudjon meg többet