Our Bank Staff allow us to provide the crucial Bank shift cover Leeds Trust needs, to ensure we deliver an exceptional patient experience.
LTHT Staff Bank can offer exciting opportunities for staff who share our commitment and who are willing to collaborate to achieve the very highest standards of patient care.
As a crucial part of our temporary workforce you will have access to the following benefits:
- Competitive, weekly pay including incentives and bonus schemes
- Paid annual leave, statutory maternity and paternity pay (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Training and development opportunities
- First choice of shifts– Day / Night / Weekends
- A flexible way of working
To apply for the position of Clinical Support Worker, you must be...
- 1st year Student Nurse or Student Midwife who has previously worked as a CSW/HCA in the Care Industry (hospitals or care homes) - minimum of 6 months experience required.
- Have 6 months experience in Clinical Support/Health Care within a hospital in the last two years.
Our recruitment process is 3 stages:
- Initial application call/email
- 30 minute telephone pre-screen interview and online application form
- Registration meeting/document drop on our office.
To apply, please call Suzy on 0113 392 6262 to book a telephone pre-screen interview OR email firstname.lastname@example.org or leedsth-tr.StaffBankRecruitment@nhs.net with your contact info and availability for the phone call.
If you have any questions at all, just give the recruitment team a call on 0113 392 6262.