Reed Accountancy are partnering with a rapidly growing employer based in Team Valley Trading Estate. They are seeking to recruit an experienced, part time Accounts Assistant who can hit the ground running in a busy office environment. The opportunity will go permanent for the right person in time but they are anticipating a period of 2-3 months initially as a temporary contract.
As Accounts Assistant the main duties of the role will include:
- Managing the Purchase Ledger - inputting purchase invoices, raising purchase orders, reconciling purchase ledger
- Managing the Sales Ledger - inputting sales invoices, sending/emailing clients invoices
- Reconciling the bank accounts
- Entering journals
- Credit Control via telephone and email
- Managing petty cash transactions
- Other general admin when requested
To be considered in this position you must have previously worked in an accounts function and be available at short notice. The client is happy to offer flexible working days as long as the working week equates to circa 25 hours. Candidates with AAT level 2 or greater qualifications will be most suitable for this position although multiple years experience will also be considered.
If you think this role sound like the perfect opportunity for you then please apply immediately and if you have any questions at all please call Paul Robson as soon as possible on 0191-255-1760.