Our prestigious multinational partner company is looking for Tax Accountant – WHT colleague
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• The opportunity to work with people from different functions and different countries
• Improving transferable skills and gaining knowledge about finance that are highly valued on the job market
• Having long-term career opportunities across geographies, business lines
• Being part of a dynamic and diverse team of financial professionals
• Receiving a competitive salary package
What you will be doing:
• Prepare / review periodic WHT reports and G/L reconciliation for various EU/non-EU countries.
• Ensure that WHT taxes are applied, booked and paid according to local rules and in a timely manner.
• Liaise with PTP, OTC, RTR departments to ensure the correct processing of invoices and journal entries.
• Work directly with external tax consultants to support the Paramount entities’ periodic WHT and VAT compliance duties and to follow up queries related to these processes.
• Cooperate with the OTC team regarding the collection and/or distribution of the residency certificates and additional WHT supporting evidence and ensure the proper archiving of these documents.
• Take the necessary actions to obtain the documents needed to apply the lowest rate possible on all ICO and 3rd party sales transactions.
• Work directly with the various stakeholders (finance and business colleagues of the local offices, colleagues from other GBS departments, professional service providers and tax advisors) in different tax questions, in- and external audits.
• Take part in various indirect tax projects
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
• Qualification in the area of Finance / Accountancy / Economics
• At least 1-3 year relevant work experience
• Confident communication skills in English (above B2 level, both written and oral)
• Excel and data analytics skill set
• SAP knowledge is a plus