Our multinational prestigious client is looking for a talented and experienced Talent Acquisition Lead.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• A truly end-to-end responsibility and accountability in a global presence
• Various career opportunities and freedom at work
• Competitive base salary with cafeteria
• Paid trainings (including Workday Learning), extra holidays
• Flexibility and frequent home office options (3 days /week)
• A great team culture – professionalism combined with a good sense of humour :)
• A brand-new office at the heart of the city
• Lead and support the delivery of recruitment activities for the UK team which will include supporting the Product function & EMENA region.
• Responsible for full recruitment cycle from initial recruitment briefing to proactive sourcing/screening and short-listing through to negotiating offers.
• Maintaining a high standard of candidate and stakeholder experience.
• Supporting broader talent acquisition projects such as employer branding, talent pipelining, early careers and recruitment innovation.
• Support on creative talent acquisition strategies that support the organization’s ability to recruit top talent and build talent pipelines.
• We are looking for an experienced in-house Resourcer or Recruitment consultant preferably with minimum 10 years’ experience
• Ability to work in an agile way is critical and a background in direct sourcing would be beneficial
• Experience of working with candidates and stakeholders from multiple countries and cultures
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities
• Experienced in talent sourcing and driving end to end recruitment across multiple regions
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
• Global mindset