Our multinational client is looking for a Global Compensation and Benefits Specialist colleague, who will be responsible for supporting global compensation programs and North America benefits.
Industry: Information Technology & Services
About the company:
• Leading global brand
• Encouraging and supportive personal and professional environment
• Long-term carrier opportunity
• Flexible working model as per their hybrid working policy
• Modern and friendly office in a decent and pleasant area of Budapest
• Administer compensation programs to support overall business strategy, including short and long-term incentive compensation plans
• Assist with data collection, analysis and data management for the salary benchmarking and pay program
• Conducts quarterly review for various compensation programs including manager appreciation award
• Generate accrual reports for corporate finance for incentive compensation modeling
• Provide support for various compensation projects and analytics
• Support benefits operations including retirement eligibility, wellness program and other ad hoc tasks.
• Manage invoicing including validation, invoice creation and account split as required.
• Perform benefit plan eligibility reviews and monthly account reconciliation
• Provide necessary reports for allocation/billing charges for benefits.
• Conduct monthly and bi-annual internal audits and assist with external audits for both compensation and benefits
• Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, HR or related field
• Fluent English
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience
• Excellent attention to detail as well as analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Proficiency with all Microsoft Office products with emphasis on MS Excel and PowerPoint