Our multinational partner company is looking for a Global Assignments Coordinator candidate, who manage aspects of international assignments, including coordination of international assignee mobilizations
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Modern office environment
• Training and continuous learning opportunities; Inhouse trainings
• Inspiring working atmosphere
• Competitive salary, cafeteria package, plus annual bonus system
• Home office option
• Free Medical Services; Language course reimbursement; Company insurance
• Working with the case managers in managing short-term business travels
• Participating on assignee briefings along with the case manager
• Preparing communication material, documentation and issue it To the business travellers
• Assisting with issuing employee tracking tool and tracking compliance
• Coordinating and applying for social security certificates of coverage and tracking expiration dates for all relevant moves
• Preparing compensation summaries for use by external vendors in the delivery of shadow payroll and tax return services
• Coordinating and ensuring mandatory compliances like “right To work” checks, posted worker registration, etc
• Additional Ad hoc requests and tasks
• 3-5 years prior experience in a Global Mobility or HR function at a multinational company
• Familiarity and appreciation of income taxes and social security rules & regulations and inclination to learn more on these topics
• Excellent communication Skills: You will be collaborating with co-workers and management. Need to be able to listen and communicate effectively.
• Can-do attitude and ability to thrive in a busy and fast-changing environment.
• Fluency in English verbally and in writing.
• Excel skills: Proficient level