Our multinational client is looking for an EMEA Product Delivery Program Manager colleague, who is responsible for identifies, develops, and implements the changes aiming at improving the operational performance of Product Delivery.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Stable and international company background
• Long-term career path
• Friendly and modern environment
• Home office opportunity
What you will be doing:
• Understands and proposes the Project management and Product Delivery management best practices in term of process, technology and organization
• Build the business case, the detailed rational to obtain project approval
• From the current state diagnostic, define project scope, objectives, approach, required resources and project schedule
• Recommend and apply the most appropriate approach and project methodology
• Has the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of the project.
• Lead the project team to meet deliverables in line with timelines and budget
• Lead change management while respecting the defined scope, costs and timeline.
• Identify dependencies between projects to optimize their implementation.
• Identify risk and limit uncertainty
• Manage project communication within project team, steering co and management
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience of international and cross functional project management in the field of Supply Chain
• Minimum of 10 years’ working experience
• Minimum green belt level in 6 sigma & experienced in Lean
• Leadership and interpersonal skills
• Experience in leading project teams of 10+
• Fluency in English
• Black belt &/or PMP PMI certification is an advantage
• Travels to be expected (once a month, twice a quarter)