Our prestigious multinational partner company is looking for a talented Client Accounts Assistant colleague.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Competitive compensation and benefit package
• Great learning and development opportunities
• Modern, award-winning office with a view of the Danube
• Central location, excellent public transport
• Youthful and supportive work environment
What you will be doing:
• Act as first level invoice control on the system; completing and correcting data entry of invoice registers.
• To provide support to senior team members during any mobilisation or de-mobilisation of portfolio.
• Adhere to all company finance policies and processes; identify weaknesses and opportunities to improvements.
• Liaise with direct line manager to resolve any operational/reporting issues
• Timely and appropriate supplier query management.
• Monthly statement reconciliations and aged debt analysis of key suppliers and regular statement reconciliations of other suppliers
• Adherence to robust Accounts Payable controls environment including pro-active GRNI management.
• Regular raising of purchase orders as required ensuring that correct expense and GL codes are used
• Weekly processing of invoices received via post and e-mail including scanning and attaching to PO’s/CWO’s
• Query management and resolution with client and vendors
• To review GL coding of unposted batches with ACFM and edit for amendments as required
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
• 1-2 years knowledge and experience of purchase ledger and/or sales ledger
• Good English both oral and written
• Good knowledge of Word and Excel
• Excellent communication skills and ability to interface at all levels
• Proactive self-motivator with ability to work on own initiative, but also as a strong team player.
• Proven ‘problem solver’ demonstrating a proactive approach.
• Strives for continuous improvement.