Our multinational partner company is looking for an enthusiastic Lead Buyer colleague with fluent English knowledge.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Value added processes, complex tasks
• Personal and professional development opportunities
• Attractive work environment
• Competitive salary and benefit package
• Flexible Home Office opportunity
What you will be doing:
• Perform on-site supplier visits and lead supplier quality audits.
• Perform various duties throughout all stages of procurement, including: Review of Ordering Data, Supplier Capability Assessments, process audits and process/product inspection.
• Support release of suppliers and associated products.
• Issue and follow up on supplier corrective actions using, 8-step / 8D problem solving methodologies.
• Support supplier rating and metrics.
• Enable supplier quality and delivery improvements.
• Facilitate the PPAP/ FAI approval process with suppliers for product approval.
• Work cross-functionally with purchasing, marketing, and other groups as needed.
• Review Design Drawings / Component Drawings / Engineering Standards to properly address Critical (CC) and Significant (SC) characteristics.
• Work with Engineering (Design and Manufacturing Engineers) team to define process parameters and criteria to ensure supplier process capability is effective to meet product and process requirements.
• Participate in cross-functional teams in the development of new products or changes related to current products in meeting customer requirements.
• Support activities to maintain Quality and Environmental System registration.
• Monitor and enforce company policies and procedures.
• Variety of assignments and responsibilities related or incidental to the primary function.
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or closely related field.
• 2-5 years of experience in Quality, Reliability, or Test Engineering required; emphasis on quality principles and methods desired.
• English knowledge is a must, German or French is a plus
• Full working knowledge of PPAP, FMEA, Control Plans, Advanced Quality Planning, Statistical Process Control and 8D and other problem-solving methodologies.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Quality Management systems. (i.e. IATF 16949, ISO14001, ISO9001, OHSAS 18001).
• IATF 16949 or ISO 9001 Certified Auditor preferred.
• A broad background in manufacturing processes, with at least 3 years of experience in Quality Control in a manufacturing environment preferred.
• Quality Certifications a plus: LEAN Six Sigma Green or Black Belt, American Society for Quality (ASQ) Certified Quality Engineer (CQE).
Do not miss the opportunity! Apply directly to Dóra Varga – Recruitment Consultant, for a short, pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Web page: www.reedglobal.hu