Our multinational client is looking for an Order to Cash Representative colleague.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Competitive salary and beneficial package
• Personal and professional development opportunities
• Friendly and modern environment
• Work-life balance
• Home office opportunity
What you will be doing:
• Managing the collection of outstanding debts for EMEA Market.
• Contacting customers for the prompt collection or resolution of the aged receivables using email, telephone calls.
• Code & comment invoices using SAP collections module.
• Meeting individual cash collection targets
• Supporting customers ad-hoc requests (statement of accounts, invoice copies, backup documentation, accounts reconciliations, etc.).
• Prepare & checks expected reports on a monthly/quarterly basis.
• Assess bad debt risk items based on collection performance.
• Work closely with Sales & Finance teams to troubleshoot collection challenges.
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
• 2-3 years Billing / Collections / AR / Finance experience with general knowledge of accounting principles
• Be fluent in written and spoken English
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business, or related field preferred
• SAP Experience is a plus