Our partner company is looking for a Key Account Manager colleague.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Stable and international company background
• Friendly and modern environment
• Competitive salary and bonus
• Company car, phone, and laptop
What you will be doing:
• Establish the specific objectives necessary for executing this commercial development plan and define the actions that will accomplish these objectives.
• Define the customer’s sales strategy with market drivers, enablers and tailor-made value propositions
• Define go-to market plan from market and customer lead insights on products, services and supply chain needs
• Deploying the Account strategy with the stakeholders in the business and with the Account team
• Establish and maintain an influencing business relationship with key clients
• Responsible for obtaining and analysing market conditions and trends in order to identify opportunities for profitable growth with the accounts
• Ensuring regular feedback is provided to/from customers and all offers are followed up
• Ensure instructions are set up correctly and customer’s requirements are met or exceeded
• Understand the profit impact of incremental business and variations in volume or mix and to ensure that offers are priced in line with company requirements
• Prepare and implement Profit Improvement plans
• Organise and lead Account team meetings with local and central team members
• Support European teams in customer engagement and commercial capabilities.
• Responsible for brand promotion and responsible to draw up a budget, forecasts, quarterly and monthly revenue streams, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
• 3-5 years of experience in Packaging or FMCG industry in a Key Account Manager role in multinational organizations
• High learning agility
• Experience with process management and matrix organization
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English
• Ability to create/read complex analytics, and draw up conclusions/create action pla
• Understanding of complex customer requirements
• Self-motivated and strong willed