Our multinational client is looking for a Demand and Supply Planner colleague.
Industry: Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Stable and international company background
• Young and vibrant team
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
What you will be doing:
• Determine the sales forecast by item per market, making sure that forecasts are in line with the recent market trends.
• Lead forecast validation meetings with Stakeholders monthly
• Manage Product life cycle changes with Marketing manager and other Stakeholders
• Collect PMS for new products and follow the launch. Control the phase out process and ensure minimal obsolete inventory.
• Measure and control Service level collaboration with related departments. Analyse demand and supplier performance to define root causes. Support risk assessments and mitigation activities. Manage Shortages with allocation based on priorities collected from Stakeholders.
• Analyse Exceptional quantity lines and decide about postponement. Regularly recalculate EQ limit.
• Improve Forecast processes, for example Daily order entry and Forecast compare
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
• BSc in Economics, Supply Chain or Logistics
• 3 years of working experience in a similar role
• Fluency in English (French is a plus)
• Strong analytical skills
• MS office, any forecasting tool or ERP knowledge is an advantage
• Pro-active personality and strong team player