Our multinational partner company is looking for a Collection Analyst colleague.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Community of young, motivated, and experienced professionals
• Exciting, engaging, and meaningful work
• Health, wellness, safety, and work-life balance
• Long-term career path
• Home office opportunity
What YOU will be doing:
• Drive cash flow improvements within EMEA region for the Electrical and Industrial Divisions. Required to successfully manage the assigned portfolio to deliver cash flow targets in line with monthly goals and expectations.
• Initiate and drive pro-active collections by collaborating with the customers to identify queries or disputes prior to due date of invoices.
• Build and maintain a strong network and relationship with key stakeholders and other team members
• Ensure all key work processes are followed through automated systems daily.
• Ensure the integrity of the receivables by accurately clearing of all aged Cash on account in line with the agreed targets.
• Identify and categorize all aged debt accurately including robust commentary entered within the key credit systems and efficiently identify the stakeholder required to clear the balance that relates to a claim or dispute.
• Provide accurate weekly cash forecasts highlighting risks, opportunities and providing recommendations to management based on collection activity to ensure targets are achieved.
• Pro-actively support monthly action plans on delinquent customers and open disputes across the portfolio to support resolution and mitigate root cause.
Requirements that make you the BEST candidate:
• At least 1 year of experience in a Credit & Collections role
• Fluency in English and French
• Strong understanding of the Order to cash process
• Strong customer focus
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
• Open and proactive team player
• Ability to manage multiple tasks within demanding timelines and an occasionally stressful environment