Entertainment provider is looking for a Senior Analyst - Master Data Governance colleague.
• Private health insurance program
• Monthly cafeteria package: OTP Szép Card, Car sharing option, nursery, and home loan support, All You Can Move sport pass
• Home office opportunity
• Enthusiastic, multicultural environment
• You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders
Your tasks will be as Senior Master Data Analyst:
• Verifying and processing requests coming through the Master Data Tools.
• Maintaining, governing, and auditing SAP FI master data such as GL account, Cost Center, Profit Center, Internal Order, Media Product Master and related hierarchies. Creating, maintaining and auditing Expense & Capital Projects, Fixed Assets including mass maintenance and periodic cleanup of such master data objects.
• Handle Company Code, Brand, Line of Business, Trading Partner setup coordination with SAP Support
• Settlement of assets: understand the settlement rule; create and correct settlement rule; rectify settlement errors with supervision.
• Identifying and carrying out employee termination related updates in SAP and other related tables
• Maintaining Standard Operating Procedures of responsibility areas
• Liaising between Finance, Controllers group, Business groups, Production support, Project Teams and the rest of the groups in the Shared Services Office
• Escalating requests and issues to the Production support team for requests related to master data needing RTR configuration
• Understanding and correcting interface errors relating to Global Content Catalogue (GCC) system
• Preparing and improving reports on MDG activities; collecting and providing documentation for quarterly internal SOX and other external audits
• Creating and updating manual SAP profiles in SAP HR Mini system Participating in training of new employees
Nice to have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business
• 2+ years of experience in the Master Data group in a complex global environment, preferably in SSC organization.
• Advanced Excel skills including PIVOT, VLookup, advanced filters, formatting and formulas
• Fluent English