Our partner company is looking for a Head of Education candidate.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Stable company background
• Opportunity to work in a friendly environment
• Opportunity to develop the company’s existing strategy and introduce new initiatives
• Flexible working hours and partial home office opportunity
• Centrally located, spacious office
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Strategy: Plan and design the overall education strategy and program development directions by focusing on achieving both education and business objectives.
• Team leadership: Manage the Academy’s Education team and team members’ individual professional development, promoting ownership, collaboration, and trust.
• Management responsibilities: Actively take part in the work of the Management Team. Contribute to financial management, business planning, and meeting organisational goals.
• Business growth: Grow the Academy’s program nationwide and in the region, to add value for students and to raise organisational income.
• Relationships: Build and maintain positive relationships with external stakeholders and partners. Represent the academy at interviews, open days, conferences, etc.
• Innovation: Design innovative improvements in the Academy’s work. Focus on continuous development of current program elements and on experimenting with & launching new ones.
• Program delivery: Be responsible for quality assurance, performance management, student satisfaction, and accurate planning of work capacity meeting program demands.
• Continuous learning: Closely follow the field of secondary education and higher education in Hungary and abroad, keeping a close eye on partner and competitor organizations.
• Program reach: Create better accessibility to the programme for a range of student target groups, including through scholarships and sponsor partnerships.
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
• Full English proficiency
• Full bachelor and masters degrees (preferably from the following fields: education, psychology, sociology, business, or related)
• Have min. 6-8 years of work experience, including 2+ years in a management / senior leadership position
• Have 3+ years of experience in education or a related field or alternatively have a strong willingness and openness to learn the ins and outs of the sector)
• Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills
• Assertive and tactful communication skills in speaking and writing
• Efficient and inclusive people management skills
• Full bachelor or master degree from a foreign university is a plus
• Full Hungarian proficiency is a plus
• Close familiarity with secondary-school education systems and environments is a plus
• Close familiarity with higher education in one or more of the following countries: Netherlands, UK, Denmark, USA, Ireland, Germany, Austria – is a plus