Our multinational client is looking for a Senior Supplies Cost Analyst colleague who will be responsible for managing specific Cost Planning and Reporting processes.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Stable and international company background
• Long-term career path
• Friendly and modern environment
• Home office opportunity
What you will be doing:
• Decision support and ownership for the responsibility area, including high-quality stakeholder management through value-add analysis and understanding of the business reasons for movements.
• Responsibility for the daily management of the respective P&L and B/S areas from accounting, reporting, and controlling perspectives.
• Prepare variance analysis reports through a deep understanding of the figures supported and reported.
• Financial planning with Finance and Operations teams, sense check and validate the bottom-up results to the top-down expectation.
• Further harmonization, automation, and simplification of processes. Ensure consistency within Cost accounting and reporting.
• Provide support to Cost Management ensuring a safe accounting control environment and compliance with global accounting policies and the reporting framework.
• Interact with Cebu SSC and Corporate to ensure proper closing activities are done.
• Ensure the proper documentation is created and maintained for the area of responsibility.
• Contribute ideas, energy, enthusiasm, and support to the continuous improvement of the process
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
• BA or MSc degree in Finance
• 8+ years of work experience in accounting/planning/analysis function in an international environment
• Fluent English
• Advanced MS Office knowledge
• Outstanding analytical skills, attention to detail