• In close contact with all company’s offices & the outsourcing partner to monitor, review and advise on the preparation of the entity’s statutory accounts.
• Liaise with external auditors and tax advisor to ensure timely audit sign off of statutory accounts and be responsible for timely tax filings.
• Ensure financial deadlines are met in compliance with the company’s and local legislation.
• Involved in the preparation and production of the statutory accounts
• Manage and control the reviews of statutory accounts per legal entity.
• Provide regular updates to the management on the status of statutory filings.
• Prepare annual statutory reconciliations as needed.
• Drive process improvement and streamline current practices.
• Ensure that all relevant key controls are in place and functioning properly in accordance with internal policies and procedures and Sarbanes Oxley rules and regulations.
• Manage the administration tasks of statutory reporting tool for GBS.
• BSc or MSc degree in Accounting/Finance
• Certified Accountant qualification
• 5-6 years’ experience at financial statement preparation
• Preferred audit background
• Being able to see a project through to completion and work on own initiative
• Strong excel skills
• High communication skills in business English - both written and verbal
• Strong organizational, and analytical skills, knowledge, and aptitude
• SAP or ERP knowledge is advantage
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• The opportunity to work with people from different functions and different countries
• Developing a control focused mind-set with strong process improvement capabilities
• Improving transferable skills and gaining knowledge about finance that are highly valued on the job market
• Having long-term career opportunities across geographies, business lines
• Being part of a dynamic and diverse team of financial professionals
For more information please contact:
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Accountancy & Finance - MSS
Address: 1051 Budapest, Bajcsy-Zsilinszky str. 12.