Our prestigious multinational partner company is looking for Revenue Recognition Analyst colleague
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Value added processes, complex tasks – good motivator for long term
• Attractive work environment
• Good internal movement opportunities
• Corporate key client portfolio
What you will be doing:
• Perform contract analysis for complex arrangements, as part of the Customer Setup Process as a basis for appropriate revenue allocation, recognition process and lease identification, lease classification processes in line with ASC 606 (being convergent with IFRS 15) and ASC 842 (being convergent with IFRS 16) US GAAP standards respectively.
• Support revenue allocation process by calculating standalone selling prices (SSPs) which are serving as a basis for revenue allocation.
• Perform SAP downloads required for revenue allocation and do SAP uploads regarding standalone selling prices (SSPs) to support revenue recognition/allocation process.
• At deal level, reviewing lease identification and classification criteria to determine lease type (including sale-type, direct financing or operating leases) including the analysis of termination terms.
• Support revenue SME with regard to basic subprocesses of series reasonableness test and other more complex revenue allocation/recognition related tasks.
• Support the team leader / manager regarding the SOX compliance requirements related MPS deals in line with internal/external audit and other routine tasks
• Continuous communication towards the team leader/manager and developing appropriate project/time management skills are expected
• Work in close coordination with and support the EMEA MPS Business Operations and Contract Setup teams to ensure a quick and effective Customer Setup process
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
• Degree in Economics / Accounting
• At least 1 years of work experience in multinational environment, matrix organization
• 1-2 years of revenue accounting experience is nice to have (US GAAP or IFRS)
• High level of comfort and ease in working with MS Excel
• SAP knowledge is a plus
• Fluent English mandatory, both written and oral