Junior Reporting Specialist
Our prestigious multinational partner is looking for a new team member as a Junior Reporting Specialist!
Our partner is a leading global provider of information technology solutions based in USA which has its well-known partners from the bank sector to the food industry.
If you would like to live with a career-defining opportunity, YOU are our potential candidate!
Why are we a good choice?
· Home office possibility (currently 1 day at the office/week, the rest is from your home)
· Working hours: 9.30-15.30 (the remaining 2 hours are flexible)
· You would be a member of a multicultural and dynamic community
· Competitive salary
· Additional benefits (i.e., cafeteria, life/health insurance)
· 2 offices in Budapest, but you could work from the closest office at your convenience
Your role would be:
· Keeping reports up to date, making daily/weekly/monthly reports
· Cooperating with the customer service management to provide historical account information
· Providing profitability analyses, services delivery analyses for high-impact business decisions
· Assisting the Operations team in database/system implementation, providing data for them
· Superising lower-skilled workers, if required at times
We are looking for YOU, if you have:
· At least a high school degree
· Advanced knowledge in English (verbal, written)
· Basic knowledge of any reporting tools (Basic Business Objects, Microsoft BI) and SQL queries for data extraction
· At least 6 months of experience in relevant area (Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Reporting Analyst)
· Ability to work independently and under pressure (multitasking)
· Good communication and problem-solving skills
· Confident knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)