Would you like to join a continually expanding prestigious company?
Our multinational partner is looking for a talented GL Accountant colleague to their growing team.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• A chance to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
• Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits; sport allowance, medical benefits
• Team events, Company events
• Annual bonus for top performers and annual salary review
What you will be doing:
• Timely data submission to the consolidation team
• Providing answer to the consolidation team’s analytical questions related to month-end closing
• Preparing advanced monthly/ quarterly/ yearly reports to Internal Teams (e.g. Tax team) or external governmental/ statistical offices – in case required includes analysis
• Actively supporting internal and external (statutory or group) audits
• Actively support annual financial statement preparation and if no third party consultant is present, prepare the financial statement.
• Prepare tax calculations and declarations.
• Executing internal control procedures; ensuring all relevant IA and BC guidelines are followed
• Completing all activities in a timely manner and in accordance with the country’s SLA and track necessary data needed for KPI reporting purposes
• Escalating issues/ problems and deviations from the standard process to General Accounting Team Leader/ Manager
• Identifying process improvement opportunities and actively participate in related projects; owning project
• Creating, maintaining and reviewing standard SOP’s, process maps for General Accounting processes
• Training new / or existing team members and support Junior GL accountant work as requested by Team Leader/ Manager
• Initiate one to one discussions
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
• Chartered Accountant Certification or University/ College degree with qualification in Finance/ Accounting or Business Administration
• Minimum 0,5 years of relevant professional experience (AP / AR/ GL fields)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (+ any other European language is preferable)
• ERP knowledge (Oracle, SAP etc.)
• Independent and pay attention to details
Apply directly to Dóra Varga – Recruitment Consultant, for a short, pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Web page: www.reedglobal.hu