On behalf of our prestigious partner, we are looking for an FP&A Financial Analyst colleague with fluent English language.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Open, inclusive culture that encourages diversity, supports learning, and fosters collaboration
• Various professional and personal growth opportunities
• Continuous learning through internal training and coaching, and external workshops, conferences, and courses
• Flexible work-from-home and working hour schedules
• Competitive salary, compensation, and benefits package
What you will be doing:
• Provide decision support to finance business partners and cost center owners on OPEX spend
• Perform analysis of cost center spending (HC and non-HC related) including reporting and commentary
• Business partner with HR for HC information including compensation, benefits, and hiring information (open requisition, onboarding timing, attrition etc.)
• Approve job requisitions in Workday and perform headcount reconciliation
• Prepare plan and outlook of cost center spend
• Prepare the review with finance leaders for budget/OL/Actual bridge and highlight risk & opportunity
• Business partner with accounting for accruals
• Implement and execute controls, compliance, and risk monitoring
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
• Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of related experience or Master’s Degree with 2 years of related experience
• Proficient in utilizing business tools Experience with HCM (e.g., Workday) or equivalent ERP product and productivity software desired
• Strong leadership ability in bridging diverse groups and developing staff members.
• Strong coaching and advisory skills to increase cross-functional collaboration within the Global COEs.
• High analytical aptitude and a strong drive to learn.
• Willingness to take initiative, seek and accept new challenges
• Comfortable working with financial data and attentive to detail
Apply directly to Dóra Varga – Executive Recruitment Consultant, for a short, pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Web page: www.reedglobal.hu