Our client is a worldwide Financial Services company with a Center of Excellence in Budapest. They are looking for a Financial Reporting Analyst colleague.
As part of the team of diverse and supportive professionals, the main tasks are concerned with counterparty credit and market risk reporting for a large EMEA investment bank including business limit allocation and target monitoring to ensure proper capital allocation. This requires a knowledge about a wide range of financial products and close collaboration with Traders.
• Create and analyze various reports that detail important aspects of the bank’s financials and risk profiles for the central banks, other regulators and supervisory bodies
• Participation in efficiency and innovation projects
• Ongoing review and development of current processes to increase efficiency especially focusing on business level capital allocation
• Liaising with multiple departments of the covered countries (including Financial Control, Treasury, Risk and Technology departments) to resolve issues
• Provide support to country Finance teams on an ad-hoc basis (e.g. audits, regulatory inquiries)
• Exploit a collaborative and motivating attitude to join forces with colleagues for excellent results
• Benefit from your organized personality, attention to details and independent working style
• Use your experience and knowledge to drive and contribute to outstanding team performance.
• Minimum 1 year of work experience - Finance, Reporting, Accounting, Audit, Controlling, Risk experience is an advantage
• University/College degree in finance/accounting
• Advanced written and spoken English
• Knowledge of VBA, Python, Knime, SQL is an advantage
• Basel 3 highly advantageous
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• The opportunity to work with people from different functions and different countries and gain a thorough knowledge of several Finance processes
• Opportunities to gain a thorough understanding of financial statements, regulatory and management reports
• Developing technical skills through process improvement and automation
• Long-term career opportunities across geographies, business lines
• Home office is supported
For more information please contact:
Executive Recruitment Consultant
Accountancy & Finance - MSS
Address: 1051 Budapest, Bajcsy-Zsilinszky str. 12.