Our prestigious multinational partner company is looking for Danish Speaking Service Desk Agent colleague.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits
• Home office possibility
• Chance to be part of a rapidly expanding organization.
• Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere with multicultural community
What you will be doing:
• Providing 1 and 1.5 level support (analysis and check on possible solutions) for applications in scope
• Ticket creation/categorization/prioritization
• Ticket escalation to respective Support Group
• Coordinating the end user resolution in cooperation with the other English speaking support units
• Incident resolution and recovery
• Communicating solution or workaround to the employees of the customer in the specific country
• Interface monitoring and alert tickets routing to the responsible resolver teams for further investigation
• Communicating updates regarding major incidents to users
• Running reports on active users on a quarterly basis and verifying with managers
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Danish and at least upper-intermediate English.
• Have experience in customer service – experience gained in IT Help Desk would be an advantage.
• High School or University Degree
• Have desire to learn - no IT background required, training will provide the necessary technical knowledge
• Are open to work in shifts
• Have excellent communication skills – both written and spoken
• Are flexible, open-minded personality with a "can do" attitude