Our multinational client is looking for a Business Operations Manager colleague.
Industry: Information Technology & Services
About the company:
• Leading global brand
• Encouraging and supportive personal and professional environment
• Long-term carrier opportunity
• Flexible working model as per their hybrid working policy
• Modern and friendly office in a decent and pleasant area of Budapest
• Provide on request consultation/guidance to pre-sales team on capabilities and services
• Responsible for contractual interpretation and set up of customer requirements
• Coordinate all teams involved in account set up to ensure timely & smooth implementation.
• Work with various cross functional teams to provide support, analysis and drive resolution for escalations regarding account setup, consumables deliveries, devices registration, billing, cash collection and other general account issues.
• Focus on swift escalation resolution, while ensuring quality resolution and minimizing customer impact and risk of re-occurrence.
• Control Device Registration end to end process
• Manage the creation process of a unique/ad hoc customer invoice and work with the invoicing team to ensure correct execution.
• Participate in continuous improvement activities/projects, test end to end process improvements/changes with EMEA SMEs support & guidance
• Provide MPS Operations subject matter expertise and guidance for the Country organization (Finance, Operations, Customer Ops, Service Delivery etc) and Shared Service Center teams in regard to customer, contract, invoicing, entitlement set up and asset lifecycle management.
• Monitor account dashboard and KPIs to ensure proactive resolution, prevent customer impact and engage when KPIs drop below SLA
• Significant operations experience (average 5+ years or more).
• High Graduate degree preferred.
• Excellent English + German communication and presentation skills
• Working knowledge of Siebel and/or SAP systems is a clear advantage
• Proven project management experience.
• MS Office mid/advance experience (PowerPoint, excel) is mandatory