Our prestigious multinational partner company is looking for a talented Field Operations Analyst to their team in Budapest.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Value added processes, complex tasks
• Attractive work environment
• Good internal movement opportunities
• Corporate key client portfolio
• Home office opportunity
• Ownership of Direct Field Process Repository, from creation of the architecture to maintenance
• Lead process creation, definition, update, and amendment to match business evolutions at EMEA level
• Frequently review existing processes and tools to ensure that the E2E Direct Field Processes are allowing the Direct Field Team to perform necessary tasks according to internal guidelines
• Participate in Dynamics implementation in terms of process creation and roll-out at EMEA Service Delivery level
• Based on Manager’s request or pro-actively, define any aspect of the EMEA Direct Field requiring deep dive analysis and use any available resources to provide a complete and justified understanding leading to Direct Field improvement
Lead the creation and management of the different scorecards necessary to monitor Direct Field Services:
• Performance Scorecard / Financial Scorecard /Any other tool to be created in the future
Ensure the monthly management of the necessary forecast and volumes analysis:
• Service Action Rate / Forecast / Any other tool to be created in the future
• Act as a referent of Direct Field Team in any Break-Fix RFP project, by using available resources and in a project mode.
• Lead the onboarding of any new Service Partner requiring it, by using available resources and in a project mode.
• Support Manager on the Forecast and Plan preparation.
• Facilitate EMEA Direct Field Project Board
• Fluency in English, additional language is a plus
• High school degree is a minimum
• Experience in services, contract administration, order management or other customer services
• Willingness to take ownership of situations
• Ability to prioritize, make decision and being accountable.
• Coordination skills
• Well-developed inter-personal skills: ability to get along well with diverse personalities, mature, flexible, good communication.
• Strong ability to problem-resolve and resolve conflict situations independently