Our prestigious multinational partner company is looking for Accounts Payable Specialist colleague
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Competitive salary
• Full service at a private health care service provider
• AYCM card
• Free language courses
• Modern, innovative, international working environment
• Closed, guarded parking area
• Participation in exciting new projects
• Great opportunity for learning and self-improvement
What you will be doing:
• Processing of incoming invoices, preparing invoices for booking in Navision
• PO creation and corrections in Navision
• Preparing bank transactions for booking in Navision
• Matching payments with invoices in Navision
• Corporate bank card related administration
• Follow up with suppliers/debtors on pending invoices, credit notes
• Petty cash administration
• Liaise with other departments if necessary (sales, logistics, warehousing, etc.)
• Analyze accounts and resolve any issues in a timely manner
• Assist in monthly intercompany reconciliations, investigate and resolve any differences
• Prepare ad hoc reports and system extracts
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
• Degree or qualification preferably in accounting or finance.
• At least 1 year of relevant finance experience.
• Experience working in Microsoft Dynamics Navision is a plus.
• Experience working with multi-company environment including several group entities is a plus.
• Good level of professional English (verbal and written).
• Accurate, with an ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks and good time management.
• Good knowledge of Excel and Word.
• Self-motivated and a good team player.